Help is available in Wisborough Green
As we continue with social distancing and other restrictions on our “normal” life, WG Parish Council and St Peter’s Village Care Team remind you of our volunteer scheme to link volunteers with residents who would like a little help during this pandemic. If you feel that you would like help, and would like to be put in touch with your nearest WG volunteer, please do not hesitate to call:
- Louise Davies, the Parish Council Clerk, 01403 701102 or
- Suzanne Mosley, St Peter’s Village Care Scheme Coordinator, 01403 700946
Coronavirus (COVID‑19) UK Government Advice (England only) – February 2021
As with the rest of the UK, Wisborough Green is in Tier 5. Please refer to the government website for latest information on the restrictions in place.
There are three simple actions we must all do to keep on protecting each other:
- wash hands– keep washing your hands regularly
- cover face– wear a face covering over your nose and mouth in enclosed spaces
- make space– stay at least 2 metres apart – or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions – from people not in your household
Information is regularly being updated so for the latest details, do go to the government website: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Do also visit the village Coronavirus page which has further useful links.