Help is available in Wisborough Green.
A village volunteer scheme has been established in the village so if you require help, it is available and willingly given. Find out how you can receive and offer help during this difficult time. Click on the link below for all the information you may require.
Coronavirus (COVID‑19) UK Government Advice (England only) – Current at 20 July 2020
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
- From 24 July, face coverings will be mandatory in shops and supermarkets as well as on public transport and when visiting hospitals.
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
For more details go to website: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus