Village Hall Hire Charges 2020/2021
|GENERAL HALL HIRE
Hourly rates – minimum 2 hours hire
|KITCHEN||Includes crockery, cutlery and appliances.||£35.00||£45.00||£55.00|
|WEDDING RECEPTION OR PRIVATE PARTY||Full day’s hall hire, with night before preparation and decoration – if available. Plus hire of kitchen and servery.||£135.00||£145.00||N/A|
|MILLENNIMUM SERVERY||For light refreshments
Full bar (excluding glassware)
Full bar (including glassware)
|BROWNIE PACK HOLIDAYS||Per day||N/A||£44.00||Plus £2 per day
|COMMERCIAL SALE/ANTIQUES SALE||Main Hall and Committee Room only.
Kitchen and Servery extra.
|JUMBLE SALE||Hourly rates apply.
Minimum 6 hours.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- As a condition of hire for parties/dances the Servery must be booked at the relevant hire charge. When meals/cooking are involved the kitchen must also be booked at the relevant charge.
- For evening parties/dances minimum hire is 8 hours. For daytime parties minimum hire is 6 hours – excluding children’s parties.
- A Security Bond of up to £250 will be required for all parties including birthday parties for 15 years old and above.
- The daily rate for Brownie Pack Holidays does not include the hire of crockery and cutlery. If this is required it will be charged at a rate of £6 per day.
- For all functions at which Alcohol will be supplied (whether sold or not), a charge will be made to cover the Licence Costs – the charge as at September 2011 is £20.00.
- For Classes and Activities hiring the Main Hall for at least 2 hours and requiring use of the Servery for a mid-session interval (of no more than 20 minutes), there will be a charge of £1 per interval.
- Hire Charges will be reviewed as from 1st September each year.