Recipe of the Month
THAI CRAB MAYO CROUSTADES
This recipe takes minutes to make and is one of my favourites to offer guests at drinks parties! It is also one we often have before the Christmas meal as an amuse-bouche! Perfect with a glass of bubbles!
Hands-on time 15 mins
- 100g white crab meat (I use tinned)
- 1½ tsp fish sauce
- 2½ tbsp mayonnaise
- ½ – 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Small handful fresh coriander, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 15 mini croustade cases (I buy mine in Sainsburys)
- In a medium bowl, stir together the first five ingredients. Check the seasoning and adjust to taste.
- Fill each croustade case with a spoonful of the crab mixture, then garnish with extra coriander if you like.
GET AHEAD: Make the crab mixture up to a day ahead but don’t add the coriander. Cover and chill. Complete recipe (i.e. add coriander!) to serve.