Roasted Tomato and Feta Pasta
This is a recipe that is storming the internet right now so I thought it was worth a try and it turned out to be so easy and delicious!
- 1 Block of feta cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- 2 or 3 garlic cloves – crushed
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Pasta – Approx. 100g per person
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Fill a baking dish with cherry tomatoes (I just used all the tomatoes I had at home so was a bit of a mixture), the garlic and add some olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Add the block of feta on top of the tomatoes and add a little more olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for about 30 minutes. You want the cherry tomatoes to have popped open and the feta to have browned a little on the top.
- Cook your pasta so it is ready for when the feta and tomatoes come out of the oven. Save a little pasta water if you can.
- Pull the tomatoes and feta out of the oven add the cooked pasta on top. Stir it all together (the feta will be all creamy) and add in the basil and a little pasta water if you need the sauce to go further.
- Serve straight from the oven when it is lovely and hot!